Here’s a great bread recipe that’s both gluten-free and PCOS-friendly! It’s great for sandwiches to accompany this refreshing gazpacho soup or french toast to go with these yummy egg and sausage muffins!
If you love this recipe, be sure to sign-up for my One Day PCOS-Friendly Meal Plan for more awesome recipes. When you sign-up, you’ll automatically be put on my VIP list and be one of the first people to know about my ebook 7-Day Meal Plan to Mitigate PCOS Symptoms that’s coming out soon! Only VIPs will receive the opportunity to grab the ebook at the reduced introductory price! Grab the one-day meal plan and get on the VIP list now!
2 cups blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup flax seed meal
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon honey or coconut nectar
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted butter, melted ghee or olive oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, honey and vinegar.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Pour batter into a well greased 7.5″ x 3.5″ loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
Want more recipes that will help mitigate your PCOS symptoms? Grab your free copy of my One Day PCOS-Friendly Meal Plan now!