Halo Top ice cream is my absolute favorite ice cream. It’s low-calorie, high-protein, and low-sugar, which makes it the perfect PCOS-friendly dessert or mid-day indulgence!
- One package Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix or this cookie mix
- ⅓ cup cashew or almond butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- One pint Halo Top Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- Prepare ice cream by letting it soften, then spooning it into a shallow pan to refreeze.
- Prepare Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix as directed, but shape into 24 cookies (using a cookie cutter).
- Use the same cookie cutter to cut the ice cream centers.
- Assemble promptly, and refreeze.
Want more recipes that will help mitigate your PCOS symptoms? Grab your free copy of my One Day PCOS-Friendly Meal Plan now (and get another chocolate recipe that won’t leave you feeling guilty about enjoying a sweet treat)!