Halo Top Ice Cream Sandwiches
August 31, 2017
Halo Top ice cream is my absolute favorite ice cream. It’s low-calorie, high-protein, and low-sugar, which makes it the perfect PCOS-friendly dessert or mid-day indulgence!
- One package Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix or this cookie mix
- ⅓ cup cashew or almond butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- One pint Halo Top Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- Prepare ice cream by letting it soften, then spooning it into a shallow pan to refreeze.
- Prepare Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix as directed, but shape into 24 cookies (using a cookie cutter).
- Use the same cookie cutter to cut the ice cream centers.
- Assemble promptly, and refreeze.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Andrea’s Protein Cakery
Want more recipes that will help mitigate your PCOS symptoms? Grab your free copy of my One Day PCOS-Friendly Meal Plan now (and get another chocolate recipe that won’t leave you feeling guilty about enjoying a sweet treat)!